Tuesday, December 13, 2011

{hey look, I'm over here}

Leap detail

Gee it's late, but I wanted to tell you that I'm guest posting {or guest prompting really} over at Kat's blog today.  Kat is hosting her own Reverb 2011, which you can read all about in the post and join in with anytime you like.

It's interesting to reflect on my prompt {what I might consider my greatest creative accomplishment for this year}.  I can list off a good handful of literally creative things I've done {hold an exhibition, re-open my shop, complete a couple of commissions, etc}.  At this very moment though I'm feeling like leaving work is my greatest creative accomplishment for 2011.  Creating time and space to do what I most love feels like the best accomplishment of them all.

Anyway, pop over and visit Kat.  Maybe you could leave your response to the prompt in her comments.

I'm off to bed.  It's been a big day of prep for the open studio and I'll be up bright and early tomorrow to bake bread, decorate a pavlova, spruce up the house and more.

Hope to see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment