Wednesday, November 30, 2011

{annual open studio}

 Live Large

Open Studio & End of Year Celebration

Please join me for a glass of bubbles, a peak into my new studio and some creative Christmas shopping.

Wednesday 14th December 2011
4 – 9pm

Featuring Special Guests
Camille Condon {CurlyPops}
Jaylene Juanita {Finki Handmade}

Prints, Cards, Jewellery, Stationary, Clothes, Original Artworks, Cushions & More
 
 ****************************************************

Last year was the inaugural open studio and now I've decided to make it an annual event.  It's a great opportunity to celebrate the end of the year, get together for a glass of bubbles, have a peak into my studio and creative process, and do a little Christmas shopping if you feel so inclined.

If you'd like to come along please email me at tinniegirl/at/optusnet.com.au and I'll send you my street address.  

All welcome.

2 comments:

  1. Champagne, art and the company of awesome artists sounds like the kind of party I enjoy! Alas! I am too far to attend =-(

    Maybe one day I'll travel your way for the holidays and join you...in the meantime I look forward to seeing the pictures of everyone having a good time =-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only wish I had the ability to magically appear at this event! How fun. Enjoy the beautiful art and the loving company! xox

    ReplyDelete