Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A Table Set For Five


We had a table set for five at lunch today, but only four were there.
And it got me to thinking about where Ms L might be,

and we all talked about how we wished she was there with us.
We miss you Ms L.

Mat, Audrey, Phil and Me

It's raining in San Fran today.

The lights and the rain are making pretty patterns on my bathroom window.

*****************************************************

Did I tell you I've got a darn cold? Such a nuisance.

*****************************************************

If you're looking for something to do tomorrow night and you're in Thornbury you might like to pop along to the Northern Craft Bonanza for crafty fun and great food. On the other hand, if you're in San Francisco, you might like to try Kuletos for a great bite of Italian.

9 comments:

  1. I'm sure Ms L wishes she was there too... what a view.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i bet Ms. L is miss miss missing you.
    i know i am.
    rain in san fran...how wonderful.
    hope your cold gets better quickly.
    huge hugs to you my little happy bird.
    loves,
    c

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful is the setting for that lunch! I'm glad you caught up with your friends, and I'm sure Ms L could feel the love across the ocean!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cathy, I wish I was there. It looks as though you are having a wonderful time.
    I keep looking out for a hint of scarflette in your photos.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope the cold gets better and its not impoacting on how much fun you are having!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always loved the idea of the extra place at the table for a missed loved one. It looks like Ms L got the beautiful scenic corner.

    It looks like a very happy occassion. Hope you are having a wonderful time with your friends Cathy.

    Oh, and I love that photo of the rain and lights on the glass. Inspiration for a painting maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ms L must be missing you so much.
    Hope you get over that cold quick-smart!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yah for sharing food with lovely people.
    Bummer about the cold.
    Saw Ms L on Thursday night and she was looking happy, relaxed and had just been fed!

    PS. We missed you

    ReplyDelete