Saturday, September 26, 2015

{blogtoberfest & life}


I've been meaning to stop by for quite some time now with an update on me.

Life is good, & busy, & really different to what it was a few years back. There's a new, delightful kitten, a great career, tropical holidays & as always big dreams & plans. And of course there's Ms L & Little Cat. There's not enough painting or bike riding, but I'll keep working on that. There's never enough time!

One of the challenges for me is always around letting go & allowing change to happen. Making space for new & awesome things to happen. Leaving that clear space that's needed.

I've been conscious that October is just around the corner & a few people have been in touch about {blogtoberfest}. After a great deal of thought I've decided that it's also time for it to retire. To make way for someone else's new idea, festival, dream, community.

Thank you to all who participated, facilitated, co-hosted, helped, shared & enjoyed. The gifts of blogging & {blogtoberfest} have been enormous in my life. Beyond words really. I am living the life of my dreams these days & blogging has played an enormous part in that.

See you round folks!
{tinniegirl}
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment