Monday, February 16, 2015

{i'm back}

Lifou
Our cruise ship, the Celebrity Solstice, taken from the island of Lifou

Wow! Pretty much a month since my last post.

So there was a magnificent cruise, which I will definitely tell you more about soon. Yay!

It was followed by a seriously horrible ear infection and crippling bout of bronchitis. Yuk!

And since then it's just been trying to catch up on work and life, mostly work, after being out of action for over 3 weeks.

I'm pretty much back in the swing of things now and hope to get back to some regular blogging. I have lots to share.

How are you? What have you been up to in my absence?

1 comment:

  1. Oh Cath wrote a great comment - where is it all - about how thrilled to see you here me more on Facebook than here - you know the usual ... gone into the ether :(

    ReplyDelete