Sunday, June 30, 2013

{so long, and thanks for all the fish}

Lost in a sea of colour

It's time to say farewell.  At least for a while, if not for good.

When I chose the word change as my word for this year I really had no idea that it was such a forecast of things to come.  My life has been turned upside down and inside out with all the changes over the past 6 months.  There have been times where I wondered what on earth I had brought upon myself by inviting change into my life.

But the truth is that I'm completely ok with it. There is so much goodness happening in my life at the moment and things are falling into place in the best possible way.  I am exactly where I want and need to be.

I'll miss you guys.  It's been a blast keeping this patch of the interwebs warm for the last 5 or so years.  I've met so many great peeps and had a wealth of amazing experiences, dreams come true and adventures.

So long, and thanks for all the fish.

*****

Claiming my blog in bloglovin just in case I'm back sometime.

11 comments:

  1. Farewell and enjoy all that is happening in your life right now. May the changes continue to bring more joy and fulfilment into your world.
    Love. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. So long! will miss your smiling happy face around these parts, but shall see you elsewhere xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great break and if you feel like coming back, we'll be around :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fare thee well, lovely lady. I have enjoyed being your boggy friend, but now I get to be your real life friend.

    It's funny what you say about change. Over the last few months I feel my life has really shifted. Like two steps to the right and 4 steps ahead. It's quite a disconcerting feeling, but I now see a lot of things very differently, and have been thinking of giving up my blog and embracing the hear and now more.

    See ou round the traps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's all good for you and yours, hooray! I hope that you'll be back on the web at some time, when it suits you and on whatever terms are best for you, but I know that I'll manage to see you around. Take care xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. xxx's (too tired to form a coherent sentence). So glad that this blogging biz has made us friends without the need for connection through blogs.
    More xx's :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Best of luck living your new chapter of life - I have enjoyed your words and posts - Hoping to cross paths again!
    ~Kristine

    ReplyDelete
  8. 'Fairfarren', my friend, and may the changes in your life continue to bring the goodness that has come your way so far in 2013, and beyond! I will miss hearing about your adventures in life and creativity but I know that I will continue to hear about you one way or another...and maybe I will see you at Artful Journey again one day! =-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW just when I was making a comeback too. A very fond farewell Cathy may the 'change' continue more than you ever expected in a gazillion happy, creative & healthy ways ♥X♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Change. Adventure, excitement, nervous, trepidation. Standing tall to whatever it brings. Rock on Missus.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Change...it happens doesn't it...constantly...it can't be stopped...who knows what the next moment will bring...enjoy every moment precious girl...

    ReplyDelete