Thursday, June 7, 2012

{oh winter*}

More app fun. This one is #TinyPlanet Found via @sfitzmc

you seemed to arrive ever so early this year.
It's getting harder and harder to get out of bed in the mornings.
Mostly I just want to stay home, with the heater on, drinking warm drinks and reading books.
My beloved bike Betsy is a stranger to me.
I'm dreaming of Spring everyday.
Telling myself it's not too long until...
I'm not sure I'm going to make it at this rate!

*photo made with the Tiny Planet App on iPhone.  My new favourite photo app, alongside Marble Cam.

6 comments:

  1. One week in winter... and you are already making it so hard to get outside... totally with you Cathy... although snuggled inside with my artwork is actually quite nice.... see you are going to be at the Bendigo Square Market next week... yipee!!

    Hugs
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so looking forward to Bendigo Jenny, and will be great to see you again.

      Delete
  2. It is really cold this year .... freezing, even here in Adelaide. I don't remember it being this cold last year. Winter seemed to come sooner this year than ever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Lotti. We seemed to almost skip Autumn altogether.

      Delete
  3. She's arrived in all her grey skied glory this year hasn't she ? It is SO cold this week.
    I'm still grateful that we no longer live in Qld, but a lil,warmer would be ok.
    On the plus side - cosy nights in, knitting, extra cups of tea, comfort food and winter boots abound!
    Thankyou for your lovely comment on my Sunday Snippets x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brrr...feeling it here too. Just wanna stay in bed.

    ReplyDelete