Tuesday, January 10, 2012

{dear 2011}*

 Love Hate

What a crazy mixed up kinda year you were.  Truth be told I'm so very glad to put you behind me.  You were full of twists and turns that's for sure.  And yes there were good bits and gifts alongside all the crap, but I will always remember you as the toughest of the tough.  A year that nearly broke me in half.

Here's what you brought me 2011

January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November
December
Yep, 2011 you were one crazy mixed up kinda year alright.  Thank you for the hard lessons and the moments of joy.  Thank you for teaching me that I am strong and brave and kind.  Thank you for helping me understand my truth and find my path through life.  Thank you for the love and the friendships that you bestowed on me, that kept me afloat throughout all the crazy.

2011 I declare you complete!

*I love that my Canadian soul sister Danielle posted the exact same post today!  We must be totes in sync at the moment.

************************************************

yaylogo_longer


We are about two-thirds full so if you've been thinking about joining us now is the time.  We would love to have you.

I've been working today on the content and some of the treats we've got in store for participants.  It is going to be a seriously amazing and special day for everyone who comes along.  I'm so proud of what Louise and I have created.


Sign up here to pay in full or here if you'd like to go the pay-by-installments option.

2 comments:

  1. Wishing you a happy, creative and prosperous 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! and wellsain. (god that was a long year) My very best for the 12 my love.....

    ReplyDelete