Monday, November 28, 2011

{lockets}

Finkigirl lockets

I finally managed to pop the lockets in the shop.  I am still absolutely smitten with these particular creations and hope you will be too.  They're in seriously limited supply until next year so if you're keen grab one while you can.

They'll also be making their debut, along with all the other {finkigirl} range, and my prints, cards and affirmation packs, at the Made n' Thornbury twilight market, 99 Leinster Grove Thornbury, this coming Friday.  More details here.

I'm really excited to be getting back to focusing on my creative work.  It's been a long drought this year and it feels so good to be coming full circle back to where my heart is.

I've also got my annual open studio coming up in a couple of weeks.  More details coming on that one.

Have a great day peeps!

2 comments:

  1. They look beautiful! Wish I was close for that open studio...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those lockets are just beautiful Cathy!

    Good luck with your open studio event - I'm sure you'll have lots of curious folks come out to praise your work. I wish I could be there!

    ReplyDelete