- getting my 'word of the year' necklace in the mail this week. i love having a touchstone to remind me of my focus.
- my word of the year. it feels so strong and so right for this year.
- walking the talk on my word of the year and getting stuck into some of the things on my fabulously big list.
- our christmas present finally arriving on back order. i don't think the oven or stove top will be seeing much action for a while.
(photo credit Thornberry)
- receiving the most gorgeous new handbag from Lara at Thornberry. We did a swap of a painting for a handbag and she dropped my bag over last week. i haven't been without it since. Don't you just love a swap?
- buying some original art from my friend Michelle from Pipi La La. I've loved her art and her blog for ages and Chuck Bass stole my heart.
- allowing myself time and space to find my feet in my new job
- signing up for Mati and Lisa's new paint class 'Get Your Paint On'
- feeling the solidity of my friendships
- planning a really amazing and meaningful celebration/s for my 40th birthday
- planning an absolutely incredible treat for myself. i'll spill the beans on that one soon.
and you? what are you diggin'?