Hello! How are you?
Oh my goodness, what a week. As well as my blogging break there has been:
- A trip to Sewjourn that was like a perfectly balanced meal. Salty and sweet, spicy and sour.
- A complete collapse. All the exhaustion, the holding it together, the trying to be all things to all people, the emotion, finally caught up with me.
- 3 days spent almost completely in bed.
- Eating of an inordinate amount of chocolate.
- No exercise whatsoever.
- Strengthening of important friendships, and beginnings of new ones. Letting go of some others.
- Realisations, home truths, cold hard facts and recognition of decisions that need to be made.
- Chicken, leek and bacon pie.
- Bookbinding, painting and some guerrilla crochet.
It's good to be back to blogging. I've missed it, and I've missed you.
Maybe I'll see you tonight at the NCB.