Saturday, February 28, 2009

Just A Minute...In February

I've been meaning to join in August Street's Just A Minute for months and months and months and...you get the picture. So here goes.

Making...
goodies for the Stitches and Craft Show, a couple of collages that I'll show you soon and working on finishing the patchwork quilt I started 3 years ago. I've been taking myself to Amitie once a fortnight for a bit of wonderful creative time out.


Watching... a week's worth of TV this evening. Medium, Eli Stone, Gray's Anatomy, all thanks to the hard drive recorder. Love that piece of machinery. I'm totally into Biggest Loser this year too.

Reading...
The Amazing Adventures of Dietgirl. I am totall inspired by this woman. She's a blogger who started a secret blog when she decided to lose weight and ended up having it published as a book. I can't tell you how many times I have laughed out loud reading this book.



Listening...
to the incessant noise of my inner voice. I'll be working on drowning it out with some tunes this week. Can you suggest anything for me to check out on ITunes? I am needing introductions to some new music.


Thinking...
a lot about my creative aspirations. What I would like my creative life to look like down the track. How to sustain myself as a creative entrepreneur.

Wishing...for just a wee bit more time.

Pop over to Jen's place to join the fun.

8 comments:

  1. I missed last weeks episode of Eli Stone. I'm definitely going to have to invest in a hard disk recorder when I finally get organised.
    I can't wait to check out all the crafty delights you've been working on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello.....music suggestions:
    i've recently revisited my youth and am listening to Madonna's first album.....if you fancy an excuse to dance around the house this music is it
    or for something more uptodate, the Script, which i seem to be listening to on loop in the car
    take care, enjoy weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see what you been working on! I'm up for music suggestions too. My inner voice rambles a little much for my liking sometimes. That hard disk recorder sounds like the way to go!
    Hope you are having a wonderful weekend.
    Sophie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes, that inner voice, know what you mean! I've been drowning it out with all my fave songs by Supergrass. They're totally rad!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sound like you need a few deep breaths miss. No one knows how much you wanted to get done, except for you - that's what I tell myself as I get into the week before amrket panic. If you don't get it all done, no-one will know. You will do so well, can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have passed on an award to you. Not sure if you have had it before. If you feel like passing it on do so when you can breath a bit.Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  7. busy busy aren't you? can't wait to see your collages :)

    music - we have a habit of blasting the house with cat empire when we need an energy lift - melli loves them! I also find abba makes me smile - and sing badly and loudly.

    But if you want beautiful, wistful melancholy go norah jones.

    x
    Megan

    p.s thanks for cheering me up when i had a cold. So n ice to get kind words.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shauna's What's New Pussycat blog was the first blog I ever started reading! I still read it now. She's awesome!

    ReplyDelete