Thursday, December 11, 2008

Blogcation

So here's a little glimpse of what I got up to on my Blogcation.

There was painting and collage

and some baking and cooking


some sewing with friends

a little bit of shopping

and plenty of reading, coffee and other fun out there in the real world.

It was great to take some time out and get some perspective. I am feeling refreshed and ready for a fabulous festive season.

I should be around here regularly now so come by and visit anytime. The kettle's always on. It's sure nice to be back.

7 comments:

  1. yay! I must bookmark this blog so I can keep up with you :)
    I want to learn how to make one of those purses too... maybe somehow in the new year I'll make it my one of the many new things I want to learn.
    Glad you are feeling festive and refreshed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so lovely to have you back too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad that you are refreshed - looking forward to the festivities!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Cathy, welcome back! Glad you gave yourself some time just for you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So nice to hear you had a good (and productive) break.

    p.s. thanks so much for your congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh... you have been busy! Great to have you back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh you sound so inspiring! and I would LOVE to pop in for a cuppa with you! love your latest art works too!!

    ReplyDelete