Sunday, September 18, 2011

{sunday snippets, and a linky list}

Thinking

Lunch

The Rolled Path

Brunswick Buddhist Temple

************************************

As well as finally feeling back to full health, and having a lovely weekend full of good things, I'm also most pleased with myself for finally organising a linky list.  If you're playing along with {sunday snippets} you can now submit your link on the list.  {If you're new to linky lists click on 'click here to enter' and follow the prompts.  It's easy peasy.  I've put mine in this time around so you can see how it looks.}

Be sure to link back to here on your own post too.  That way more people can join the fun.

Next task: a {sunday snippets} button for your blogs.  Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. I'm snippeting for the first time :)
    Your weekend sounds good Cathy - especially the health bit. I could do with a bit more of that over here.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. For a minute there, I thought you were wearing odd shoes. (not such an unusual occurrence around here). Super big YAY! for having the health back on track!

    ReplyDelete