Sunday, June 6, 2010

Aqua Wins The Day

Homecoming
Acrylic on canvas
10 x 12 inch

I finally got to deciding between aqua and purple.  It's taken a good couple of weeks for the answer to come to me on this one.  Thanks for all your help, by the way.

It's all quiet over here at the house of Tinniegirl.  A stomach bug has stopped me in my tracks.

It's such a shame.  There's all sorts of goodness happening in my life at the moment and I have much I want to share and so much I want to do.  I've got major exciting news too.  Alas, it will all have to wait.

I'll be back soon.

14 comments:

  1. Don't take too long....... get better REAL soon :)

    Jen in Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  2. what's your news, what's your news!!!!
    looking forward to it.
    hope you feel better soon.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are feeling better soon.

    The Aqua really does it.

    I'll be listening for your latest news.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look after yourself.
    You need to be well to enjoy all this stuff !

    ReplyDelete
  5. take care of yourself dear!!! The painting looks great =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh - I know that tummy bug! Me and it had a delightful 24 hours while I was home alone last week. Just delightful.

    I hope you feel better soon. I want to hear your news!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Boo to tummy bugs ... and hoorah for exciting news. Do tell, do tell!!!

    Get well soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a rotten time to get sick. I hate being sick, but it is so much more frustrating when you are on a roll and there is exciting projects to get on with. I hope you are all better really soon. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. sorry to hear you aren't feeling well...take care of YOU!!

    anxious to hear your good news....i love hearing good news!!! yay!!!

    xoxo
    k

    ReplyDelete
  10. Feel better fast, Cathy. Being ill is no darn fun.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bleurgh. Stomach bugs are hideous. I hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes, I'm excited about your exciting news too! What could it be, what could it be?

    p.s. hope you feel better soon

    ReplyDelete
  13. OK - its me again. I hope you're feeling better. I want to know what the news is !!!

    ReplyDelete