Thursday, December 17, 2009

Come One, Come All


The Northern Craft Bonanza is all set to go.

Starting Thursday 14th January 2010 we'll be getting together fortnightly from 7pm to 9pm ish at
Chair 14, 167 Darebin Rd, Thornbury (near the corner of Victoria Rd). Down the back on the comfy couch area. BYO hand held project and cash to buy yourself sustenance.

Tell your friends, bring your friends, bring yourself. There's no cost and you don't need to RSVP. Just see how you feel on the day and come right along. I'd love to see you. (and don't worry I'll remind you again in the new year)


As well as relaxed fortnightly crafting and chatting, I thought we might try and tackle a group project at some stage and maybe even get a collective blog happening.

Let's get through Christmas first though. Right?

8 comments:

  1. Oh yay! Thanks so much Cathy - I am very keen to come along when I can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello..I am sooo in!!!
    as long as Ms L comes along so we can non-craft together :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooops, forgot to have a look at the cafe.I'll check it out tomorrow. Love to come along in the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds fantastic! thanks for organising this Cathy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh, yeah, i'm there! Esp the first one, how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds great Cathie. It's in the iCal..!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't come; I live in the States. Sounds like my Friday Night KNitting Circle, and that's a blast.

    What I want to know is, what are those... those things in the picture? The things with one "eye" like spot and hands? I like them, but wonder what they are.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm looking forward to being there when I can too. (Shhh, don't tell anyone I'm from the east though!)

    ReplyDelete